Swaarnim Diabetes Care
Swaarnim Diabetes Care
Today, 77 million adults are living with diabetes (diabetes mellitus) in India. And it’s no surprise that the numbers are predicted to increase to 134 million by 2045.
The sole treatment for diabetes is AYURVEDA. The ayurvedic approach for treatment varies from person to person depending on the severity of the disease. Ayurveda works on a person’s three doshas - The Vata, Pitta, and Kapha which maintains our overall health. We are glad to say that we have seen so many positive results through our treatments by the combination herbs which provides-
- Insulin support to regulate glucose levels
- Better and healthy glucose metabolism.
- Support healthy living.
Why Us ?
Patented and world class Ayurveda products. Trusted by more than 1 million customers. Research and developments from more than 2 decades.
Insulin Support, Better Metabolism
Ayurvedic herbs are one of the oldest methods of medication and healing. For over 5,000 years, Ayurveda has been helping people maintain good mental and positive health. These herbs have a strong effect in terms of improving overall health. Dibecure have various herbs such as - Jamungiri (Eugenia Jambolana), Karela (Momordica Charantia), Shilajeet (Asphaltum), Neem Patra (Azadirachta Indica), Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Bilva patra, Babul, Khadir, Gudmar, Giloy, Pippli, Dalchini powder, Elaichi powder.
Insulin support to regulate glucose levels
Better and healthy glucose metabolism
Support healthy living
- Reduce high risk of heart diseases
- Helps with symptoms like- low energy, indigestion, frequent urination etc.
- Improves immunity
- Stimulates insulin utilization and response.
- Boosts insulin secretion to regenerate beta cells.
- Reduces cravings for sugar
- Enhance healthy glucose metabolism
- Anyone with diabetes type1, type2, gestational diabetes etc. who is willing to treat diabetes naturally with ayurveda can take this medication.
- If you are frequently urinating.
- If you have fatigue or have numb,tingling hands and feets.
- If you feel that you have dry skin and are thirsty all the time.
Consume daily with your existing medication.
- 2 capsules in the morning
- 2 capsules before your sleep
- We recommend Swaarnim ayurvedic capsules to be consumed lifelong as a natural supplement to improve overall health.
What does the product do?
Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
Dibecure is a stimulator which aids in the production of insulin. Resulting in the regeneration of insulin-producing islet cells which will help in lowering your blood sugar levels.
Reduces Sugar Cravings
When dibecure+ comes in contact with the tongue, it automatically binds itself to sugar receptors in the taste buds, which results in reducing the taste of sweetness. This reduces the desire and consumption of sweet foods.
Healthy Glucose Metabolism Support
Dibecure helps prevent the absorption of excess glucose in the small intestine, thereby helping to balance the amount of glucose in your bloodstream.
There are majorly three types of diabetes - Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational diabetes.
Symptoms are as follows - Frequent urination, being very thirsty, Feeling tired, Blurry eyesight, dry and itchy skin, feeling of pins and needles in your feet, sores that takes time to heal, losing weight without trying etc.
Diabetes is diagnosed after having few tests- Urine analysis, blood tests and screening.
Diabetes or any other disease can be treated naturally by AYURVEDA. Ayurvedic treatment focuses on the root cause of the disease and with the help of its practices and herbal formulations it treats the disease.
The following lifestyle modifications can prevent, or delay the onset diabetes among people at risk of diabetes: Eating fewer high fat and high calorie foods, Losing at least 5%-7% of body weight (if overweight), Being physically active for 150 minutes every week
Having a family background with diabetes, being obese, having high blood pressure, having abnormal cholesterol, being physically inactive etc. these are the risk factors that increase a chance of you being diagnosed with diabetes.